Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I remember things I do while sleeping?

I wake up at night and see things like spiders on the ceiling, birds, things falling off my bed, etc. Sometimes I even wake up my husband to show him what I am "seeing" and I have rational explanations too. Like when I "saw" the bird I told my husband that it probably came in because we left the door opened, which we did earlier that pm. The weird thing is that I remember what I have done most of the times and I never did it when I was pregnant with my daughter. I asked my dr and he said that there was nothing to worry about and I am harmless when I do those things, but my husband gets scared when he leaves town, afraid that I could get in the car, take off and leave the kids or something (when I was living with my parents I woke up, head to the front door and tried to open the lock, my parents were awake and able to stop me and put me back into bed). Another thing is that I never slept walk when our baby was sleeping with us. Anybody has noticed the same patterns or have any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment