Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Is it normal to want to stockpile items you find especially awesome, is this an unhealthy urge?

I have a four month old baby (first child) and have been searching high and low for a carrier that she would like. I finally found one after spending about $400 on carriers. I have tried four other kinds and she has hated them all. Anyway, I found one and they run about $100. I got a really cute one in a girly kind of print which my husband will never wear. So, I thought I would use this excuse to buy another one because there are at least 2 to 3 other patterns/colors I like. I find myself stalking them on ebay, amazon, and online, etc. This is not unusual behavior. If I take a fancy to something that is. Part of me REALLY wants another carrier, and we can afford it. The other part of me is wondering if I am nuts. So I thought I would ask. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment